Medical Collections Specialist
Contacts patient debtors in order to negotiate payment arrangements and perform simple skip tracing techniques in order to locate patient debtors through use of the telephone, and collection software.
• Experience Minimum Required: 6 months customer service or collections experience. Preferred/Desired: One year customer service and collection service experience. Indication of good customer skills is a plus.
• Education Minimum Required: Skill in communicating clearly and effectively using standard English in written, oral and verbal format to achieve high productivity and efficiency.
• Skill to write legibly and record information accurately as necessary to perform job duties.
• Training Minimum Required: Customer relations skill sets.
• Training Desired/Preferred: PC skill
• Desired/Preferred: Bi-lingual preferred but not required
• Licensure Description: FDCPA certified within 60 days of employment