Analytics & Reporting
• Develops Global TA analytics to identify trends, create projections, and provide relevant reports to support TA programs.
• Serves as dedicated S&N Workday-Recruitment SME to track, report and support future TA activities and initiatives using organizational metrics. Regularly provides reports to TA Leadership and ensures recruitment team uses data and results to monitor and improve outcomes.
• Partners with HR leaders to help solve market based issues impacting workforce availability, retention, and offer acceptance.
• Supports Global TA initiatives to drive standardized processes, tools, and systems across our organization.
• Researches new recruiting technologies & strategies, and makes recommendations for improvement to Director of Global TA Process Excellence.
• Works closely with vendors in evaluating their tools/services and compares their offerings. Provides summary of findings to Global TA Leadership.
• Provides project management and training support in the implementation of new Global TA initiatives.
• 2+ years of work experience related to Financial Analysis/Reporting, Procurement, or other related fields
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Finance, or related area
• Excellent analytic skills and ability to manipulate/interpret raw data
• Ability to collaborate and work effectively with internal and external customers/vendors
• Highly organized with a close attention to detail and accountability
• Innovative and creative thinker. Ability to identify opportunities for improvement and communicate them effectively
• Advanced Microsoft Office/Suite proficiency (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc.)
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)