ProTech is seeking a SAP Support/Logistics Professional for a direct hire position in Memphis, TN.
Summary for SAP Support/Logistics Professional:
To ensure manufacturing and logistics processes are properly represented, improved, modeled, documented and personnel trained in a manner which will support a sustainable, enterprise-wide, SAP business system and process. This will include but may not be limited to all elements of data migration, business process adoption, and related system and project integrations in accordance with business and manufacturing requirements, and information technology procedures.
Environment for SAP Support/Logistics Professional:
- Support the SAP Logistics modules (MM, PP, WM, QM) for multiple businesses along with associated production facilities, warehouses, and methods of distribution within the Americas region.
- This role is critical for continuous improvement and growth moving forward to deliver an integrated ERP system that meets business deliverables and processes, while maintaining business continuity and sustainability.
- Administration and data management of highly integrated ancillary systems such as CMMS (Maximo) will also be required.
- Facilitates change to business processes and works closely with the commercial, manufacturing, and support teams to validate requirements for organizational process changes.
- The job holder understands and has the capability to influence processes associated with respective field, function, or business. Has a good knowledge of industry/functional best practices as well as tools that facilitate the functional best practices.
- The scope of this position's influence is within the Americas IT and business community and future interaction with regional affiliates.
Duties for SAP Support/Logistics Professional:
- An active learner of SAP and how ancillary applications interface.
- Provide overall support for the network businesses within defined areas of expertise, acting as the key link back to their business area/function for clarification/resolution of queries/issues, provision of key data, development of test scripts etc.
- Analyze the impact of project objectives on processes and people and having input on how the change will be managed and risk mitigated.
- Ensure buy-in on decisions made in a team setting through communication back to the business and manufacturing functions.
- Coordinate change to ensure that appropriate internal ‘customers' are notified to allow associated implications to be understood and managed including updating their related business processes.
- Work with the relevant system users and project team members to determine needs and develop options for addressing these needs including documentation of these options.
- Support understanding of integrations between SAP and other information systems when it is listed as a requirement by management to maintain integration.
- Travel to sites within the Americas region to support the business integration objectives.
- Individual will be located in the Memphis Center with limited virtual work possible.
Skills for SAP Support/Logistics Professional:
- BA or BS degree in Business, Technology, or Engineering preferred.
- SAP proficiency in logistics modules (MM, PP, WM, QM) which includes simple configuration and report development in SQ01. Experience as liaison with consulting teams and specification development desired.
- Prefer 5 years minimum in manufacturing areas prior to moving into SAP specific roles and knowledge of business processes and objectives in Manufacturing.
- Capable of gaining consensus through meeting facilitation
- Good interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written).
- Capable of statistical analysis with ability to review large amounts of data, document, summarize, and make process improvement recommendations.
- Ability to organize and complete a wide variety of complex tasks with a high degree of initiative.
- Tenaciously works to find, test and share solutions to business issues using SAP.
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office, using MS Word, MS PowerPoint, and MS Excel as well as corporate communication software.