Managed Cloud Services
Keeping you connected in today's environment.
You've got a business to run and that's where you want to focus your energy - not on worrying about disruptions in your IT solutions. Our Managed and Cloud Services give you the peace of mind that comes with knowing you can rely on your technology's performance and security.
Our managed solution incorporates a select group of services to proactively monitor, secure and support your IT environment - and because managed IT solutions are our business, we will provide the strategic insight into your technology.
We'll not only make sure you've got the right technology to align with your company's business goals, we'll help you get the most value from high-performing systems that are reliable, accessible and secure.
Our managed IT solutions will help your company focus on its core business — not only will we maximize your IT up-time, we'll also work with your organization to ensure your technology is perfectly aligned with your company's business goals
Cloud Solutions to help your business.
If you're not using cloud-based solutions you may be restricting your teams' ability to collaborate - take teamwork beyond your organization's borders and free your teams to work more closely with each other, with customers, vendors and other partners. Give your teams access to the best tools and shared information, no matter where they are or what device they're using!
Let ProTech's Cloud Solutions help you free your team's collaborative spirit.
- Email Archiving and Encryption: Email Archiving is your answer to reducing email storage and management costs.
- Email Security Solutions: ProTech ensures emails are archived properly and that email-born SPAM and viruses are scrubbed before the main even comes into your environment
- Endpoint Protection: The threats evolve daily: SPAM, phishing, viruses, web threats, and hackers out to steal your valuable data and disrupt your network
- Hosted Email - Office 365: In today’s workplace, email has become one of the most critical business tools available and that means downtime can be bad for your bottom line and for your customer relations.
- Hosted Phone Solutions: At one time, companies turned to hardware-based systems for basic telephone services, such as call forwarding or extensions—because there was no other option. But for many of today’s businesses, on-premise phone systems simply aren’t practical.