Dealing with telecommunications providers is a necessary but painful part of any business. You’re wading through the tech-speak and trying to understand which solution is going to solve your unique set of challenges. It’s all pretty overwhelming and can leave you wishing you had a telecom translator.
Many businesses have found this resource through channel partners. Channel partners, like ProTech, assess the needs of each business and match them with customized solutions. And unlike carriers, we’re focused on building an on-going relationship with you as well as helping you navigate future issues and needs as they arise.
Below are nine reasons to utilize a channel partner for telecommunication.
- Design – We design our client’s solutions based on current industry trends and best practices so you can be sure that you are receiving a quality solution.
- Procurement – ProTech is carrier neutral and works with various carrier providers. We can offer the best options from multiple carriers.
- Implementation – In addition to securing carrier services, we assist our clients with implementing their new solutions into their environment.
- Billing Support – After the solution is installed, we offer a billing audit to verify that everything has been properly billed.
- Customer Care – Instead of dialing into a call center when you have issues, contact ProTech and we can work directly with the carrier to find a quick resolution.
- Expense Management – We want to provide you with a great solution within your budget and will work to make sure you’re investing your money well.
- Inventory Management – We’ll keep track of the equipment that you need and where it was installed so you don’t have to.
- IT Support – In addition to carrier services, ProTech provides IT support so you can call on us for various resolutions.
- Audit Services – We are also able to audit your current infrastructure and carrier solution to determine if you are utilizing the best and most cost-effective solution for your business.
If you decide to partner with us, we typically begin our process with an in-depth analysis of your current infrastructure. From that analysis, we identify pain points and issues that need to be addressed. We can then present you with options from various carriers and offer unbiased advice on the solution that best fits your needs. You get to pick the solution that’s best for your business and budget.
If you're ready to switch to a partner for your carrier and telecom solutions, contact us today!