ProTech is seeking a Senior Data Center Engineer for a permanent opportunity in Memphis, TN.
We are a growing group of engineers within a wonderful company that utilizes the latest technologies in Managed Services to provide our clients with the best possible IT partnership to allow them grow and scale their business while providing personalized service and support to maintain the highest possible standards for their company.
If you are an engineer that likes to work on the latest technology and has the ability to work remotely on various technologies such as Remote monitoring technologies utilizing the latest in monitoring and management software, VMWare, VDI, Citrix, Cloud Services (including Hosted Exchange, Hosted Spam, Hosted Archiving, Remote Backup and Recovery Solutions), latest Windows OS' of all types, SharePoint, Exchange (all versions), Cisco Routers/Switch/Security solutions of all types, Cisco VOIP, ShoreTel VOIP, Cisco UCS, Cisco Wireless, Aruba Wireless, EMC and Dell SAN Technologies, plus many other new technologies as they become available.
- Ability to work in a great team environment with a wonderful group of skilled engineers.
- Competitive salary and Benefits (health, dental, vision and life), and 401k.
- Paid training benefits for those who want to and have the ability to excel in a chosen field.
ProTech Systems Group is a Memphis based Technology Solutions Company founded in 1992. We provide talent and technology for businesses in the Greater Memphis Area. With over 20 consecutive years of profitable growth and a strong client satisfaction record that has yielded an extensive client base, we are expanding our technical services division to keep up with our growth. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package with vacation and holiday pay.
This position is for the Greater Memphis Area and would require limited travel within Memphis and its surrounding area.
Sr. Systems Engineer
ProTech Systems Group is seeking a Senior Systems Engineer with 5+ years of Infrastructure Administration with the following requirements:
- Engineer will be able to provide end user technical support to clients for various types of technical requests.
- Engineer will be able to install and configure virtualized servers and integrate SAN architecture to support client's technical requirements.
- Engineer will be able to install/configure/troubleshoot Windows Server technical needs for clients both onsite and remotely.
- Engineer will be able to troubleshoot/configure Exchange servers as needed.
- Engineer will be able to diagnose network issues and login and configure basic router and switch requirements.
Sr. Systems Engineer technical skills:
- Windows Server Administration
- VMWare Server Administration - (Installation/Configuration)
- San Administration - Any brand (Installation/Configuration)
- Windows Desktop Administration - WindowsXP, Windows7
- Exchange Administration - (Installation/Configuration)
- Network Administration - Switch/Router technologies
Engineer must have reliable transportation, cell phone (company will reimburse for partial cost) and be able to work during normal business hours with on call rotation at scheduled times.