ProTech is seeking an IT Field Engineer for a direct hire position in Memphis, TN.
Summary for IT Field Engineer:
A Field Engineer should demonstrate commitment to delivering distinctive service. This position provides break/fix support for all hardware within our client's Memphis network. The position assists end users over the phone and in person with technical problems and installs new equipment.
Primary responsibilities for IT Field Engineer:
· Provide distinctive service to clients and prospects, in person and over the telephone. Respond to client inquiries and satisfactorily resolve client issues. Support firm-wide achievement of the three-ring standard (all phones answered by a live person within three rings).
· Answer incoming calls to technical support line, resets passwords, opens technical trouble tickets.
· Provide break/fix support for end users.
· Assists in streamlining Information Services Activities such as project support, technical call center improvements, etc.
· Assist other team members as needed to ensure delivery of distinctive service.
Experience, Education, & Training for IT Field Engineer:
· College Degree preferred. Microsoft certification, network operating system, computer security and telecommunications knowledge required.
· Minimum of 5 years experience in systems support, hardware installation and support, software security monitoring and implementation, and systems security.
· Proficient use of Microsoft Active Directory, Microsoft Windows desktop and server operating systems. Nortel telecommunications equipment and current hardware technology knowledge.
· Working knowledge of all Federal and State regulations as it pertains to data integrity, security of data and privacy. Understanding of control measures and requirements of Sarbanes-Oxley.
· Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
Abilities for IT Field Engineer:
· Detail oriented with excellent interpersonal skills.
· Strong analytical skills required.
· Ability to work independently and prioritize daily tasks.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Excellent client service skills. Tact and diplomacy in dealing with both clients and associates.
· The physical activities of this job include but are not limited to the ability to stand and sit for prolonged periods of time, use of manual dexterity, verbal communication, visual acuity, repetitive motion, and the ability to hear. Often long periods of mental concentration are required. Other activities are the ability to bend, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, reach, walk, push, pull, lift, and grasp.
Qualified Candidates contact me at email@example.com