ProTech is seeking a Senior SAP Business Analyst for a direct hire job in Memphis, TN.
Summary for Senior SAP Business Analyst:
The Senior Business Analyst's primary responsibility is to foster a collaborative environment where the real business needs of the customer are understood, and solutions are developed that satisfy those needs. They are the primary IT resource to the Business department. We would expect to see the Senior Business Analyst as a significant part or all Business Department decisions. As such, they would assist the Business unit in achieving their goals by using resources of the IT department, other computer resources including SAP. Their responsibilities extend ultimately to the Business solution. They plan, direct and manage those IT projects using all appropriate resources for a cost-effective and effective business solution. This includes effective testing and training after and during implementation. They will be responsible for development/maintenance of documentation and training materials used in educating user community and providing technical support to assigned functional area.
Essential Functions for Senior SAP Business Analyst:
- Work with project stakeholders to elicit business requirements and ensure the results of the development complies with user and business specifications
- Work from a vision instead of being solely task-oriented
- Must understand the business process enough to properly challenge requested custom solutions that do not serve the business
- Drive innovation via process improvements and system enhancements that result in increased productivity and customer satisfaction
- Build strong business relationships across all functional teams involved in releasing or supporting the solution; work with other Business Analysts to understand interdependencies across projects
- Leverage technical experience to communicate technical constraints and approaches; able to question/challenge development and QA resources to facilitate constructive brainstorming and solution design
- Supports assigned departments with all IT system needs, also maintaining knowledge and connections with all departments
- Assists in documenting business and workflow diagrams when applicable; work with others in the development staff to ensure products are delivered that meet usability standards
- Work with distributed teams during development & QA to provide guidance and ensure business requirements and functional specifications are met
- Maintain proficiency in the project's applications and features and lead demonstrations during development and prior to release
- Willingness to engage users in their day to day activity, help them be more effective, solicit feedback and drive overall efficiency
- Maintains appropriate communications within area of responsibility.
- Continually looking at all processes for opportunities to enhance existing Information Systems
- Provides training opportunities to ensure department personnel can obtain skills and knowledge necessary to successfully perform duties and responsibilities of job.
- Coordinates Information System activities between the various business segments. Seeks mutual agreement on problems involving those systems.
- Exceptionally proficient in identifying and solving problems while thinking outside the box; hands-on but capable of interacting with all levels of management and employees
- Experience in working with developers and business partners in designing, developing, testing, conversion, and implementation of new functionality or problem resolution.
- Effectively participates in cross-functional teams
- Assists in maintaining system integrity through application of system upgrades, changes and user updates
- Monitors and reports project progress as needed
- Keeps abreast of current trends and practices in field of expertise.
- Manages time effectively to meet individual and project deadlines
- Assumes other duties as assigned.
Education/Experience/Skill Requirements for Senior SAP Business Analyst:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Information Systems or related field preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Five+ plus years of IT, Business Analyst experience with SAP
- Functional knowledge of SAP in one or more modules (MM, PP, SD, FICO)
- Effective in completion of multi-faceted projects in conjunction with daily activities.
- Ability to effectively interact with diverse personalities; tactful, mature, flexible.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and reasoning skills
- Resourceful and well organized.
- Ability to establish credibility, be decisive, and support organization's preferences and priorities.
- Results-oriented with the ability to balance other business considerations.
Qualified candidates send your resume in Word Format to email@example.com